Monday, February 18, 2013

memories of u still brings tears in my eyes..part7

manav boarded the flight, after 2 hrs his flight landed and he reached home. he ranged the doorbell , his mother opened the door ....manav..she was surprised  u toh told me yesterday u were not coming .....and today you are here are u here for diwali or something else??oh mom let me come in..i am here for you mom

ohk thats good you came we all were missing you ...manav met his sister oh bhaiya how are you ?u have become so thin are u alright bhaiya ? ya chotu  i am good you tell how is your studies going on ?it going good bahiya....bhaiya u seems to be worried what happened is there anything u wanna tell me ? ya chotu you have to help me ...regarding what bhaiya..?regarding priya... what once again bhaiya why don't you understand mom is never going to agree ... last time bhi mom did so "tamasha"  thats why i am asking for your help.. ohk i will help you bhaiya tell me what i have to do..please u just support me, priya is a very nice girl she is v caring,kind,emotional and good hearted person..i haven't met him yet ...but i had fallen for her ....is she also loves you bhaiya? ya she also loves me a lot chotu.....ohk bhaiya i will help you don't worry everything will be fine....thanx chotu....lets celebrate diwali ....bhaiya we will talk tomorrow to mom ......manav got ready for the diwali puja and messaged priya i reached safely how are you and what you doing ..?priya replied back oh thats good i just finished making rangoli now getting ready for puja...... hmm sent me the pics of rangoli and yours too when you get ready ...priya ....miss u ...hmm  ohk i will click and will sent you i have to get ready now miss u too...bye....manav celebrated diwali with his family....."oh wow the food is great mom "itte din baad appke hath ka khanna khaya.." mom I am toh full and bit tired so I will sleep now...manav I want to talk to you wait for 5min. Let me finish my work I will come to your room..alright mom... ..manav went to his room ..relaxed on his bed he started messaging priya.. ..how was your diwali madam and sent me the pics.....priya replied back diwali was good its fun and sent her the rangoli and her pics ...oh wow u made a beautiful rangoli but u look more beautiful than this rangoli....he sent.... Suddenly manav mother entered the room..is everything right with you ya mom..how is your studies going on? you are not concentrating on your studies ..manav..?no mom I am concentrating on my studies...everything is fine with me....mom...now I should sleep mom...ya u sleep manav will talk to you tommorow ........hey sorry priya my mom was there so won't be able to reply.....i am very much tensed and won't be able to sleep ..i don't know how  i am going to talk tomorrow....don't worry everything will be fine..
next day after the breakfast manav along with her sister talked to her mom ...oh now i understood why u came here manav his mom said.....i already told you last time too stop seeing that girl.....mom please listen she is a good girl ,respectful.......manav she is already elder to you and she is not from our caste ..noone in our family has ever did love marriage ..u want to get married i will find a good girl for you from our caste only...mom please i love her and her age and caste doesn't matter to me mom....and i don't have to do what others have done ...her sister also supported him mom bhaiya loves her ..she too loves bhaiya alot.....please mom ..after 2 -3 hrs of talks his mom said ..ohk so u have date of birth  details if they don't match i am not going to say yes....manav ...
ya i have the details ...they gone to there family pandit for showing the kundalis......manav was a bit relaxed atleast his mom will get agreed......manav told the date of birth to pandit ji ....pandit ji made the kundali and started matching the details....after some time pandit ji said ....

P.S -wait for the next blog too know their story....

2 comments:

  1. wow..nice going manav..
    fingers crossed till the next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. this story is really getting interesting..impressive work by the narrator :)

    ReplyDelete