Tuesday, May 7, 2013

memories of you still bring tears in my eyes....part11..

priya asked manav are you really coming manav ?
yes priya ...love you ...will call you when i will book up my tickets.
priya holding the phone in her hands still looking on phone screen with her eyes wide open.....is he really coming here ???Though priya was very angry on manav ,but she loves him alot too.In her anger also love was there . She had butterflies in her stomach a tears roll down on her cheeck with happiness from her eyes.She went to her clinic did patients and returned back home.....
manav called her in evening to tell her that he got the tatkal tickets and he is coming this sunday.
what u doing tatkal reservations priya asked?
yes i want to meet you and i am not getting tickets so i did tatkal reservations, important is you priya not the reservations.
i  mean i can't believe that u are coming .".kahi aise jhooth toh nai bol rahe na.."
no madam when i will stand infront of you then you see me and trust me...
priya started laughing ......
i missed that smile of you priya ...hmm tell me what you did without me ?did u missed me too priya?
i miss u like everyday  ,wanna be with you ,but you're away....i spend my days thinking about  you and spend my nights dreaming about you ....i kept on searching for you with faith that one day i will found you....
and you are so bad u didn't  even tried to find me manav...??
no it's not like that priya  aree baba i am coming to meet you "ab batao kya karu jisse app ki narajgi dor hoo"......u know priya i am counting hours on my fingers still 30 hrs left for me to board the train...i can't wait .....i am so damn excited to meet you .......
priya laughed once again ..hey bring your wollen its quite cold here it december  .......
hmm ohk priya luv u ... talk to you tommorrow abhi you sleep in my dreams...my love ....muahh...
luv u too....priya said in low voice...bye tc..
that night priya slept without any worries ,thinking of manav and herself ..planning what she going to do when once manav is here,what's her reaction would be .?..whether he will like me or not after seeing me,he only had seen my pics.?...what he looks like standing in front of me?...thinking when she slept she didn't even realized.....
she woke pretty late that morning  ,oh my god its chilling weather outside......and tommorow manav have to come ....it soo much cold here how he is going to manage .....
manav called up priya hey i have boarded up my train, it leaving with in 15 minutes..
hey manav u taken your wollens properly , its too cold here  ya ab toh i am in train .....
ya i have taken my jacket .....when i will reach i will tell you ...my train started moving ....u take care love you bye....


P.S wait for the next blog to know their story........





 









2 comments:

  1. is priya gonna again get hurt..or is Manav coming for real this time....we will see..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. r u kidding? don't tell me they met on the internet...
    Possibility 1: manav didn't turn up
    Possibility 2: manav did turn up but said he's married
    Possibility 3: manav did turn up but he's not the same guy on the pic
    Possibility 4: manav did turn up and he's the same guy on the pic but he's not a doctor so end of the story!!!
    My verdict, Priya is a dentist, so when they met, priya plucked manav's decayed tooth. Now, move onnn....
    (DISCLAIMER: All the presumptions and characters in my deductions are fictitious, any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.) :p

    ReplyDelete