Sunday, February 10, 2013

memories of u still brings tears in my eyes.....part5

In the evening anu called ..priya i have confirmed but there is no one here of this name manav gupta. Are u sure anu?...ya priya i myself have gone to dermatology department today to inquire but no one of this name in fact in any department.....but what happened priya is everything fine with you ?? ya anu  everything is fine will talk to u later and thanks for the information...
priya was shocked and was unable to understand why manav did  all this.......many questions were raised in her head and she was getting very angry....many thoughts started wandering her mind........
priya was lost in her thoughts and her phone ringed it was manav call ....priya picked up the call...manav said hi ..priya  said hi in a very low voice .....priya are you ok...u sounds little low what happened manav asked..
priya busted out who are you? why were u lying to me ..? i am manav  priya .. ..shut up you again lying to me ...the college you told me  is not the one where you are studying ....don't lie to me .......who are you?
i am manav sharma, i am a brahmin...and i am a doctor in pg 3 yr but my branch and college is different that i lied to you ...i trusted you manav and you kept on lying to me .....i am so sorry priya but i don't have any other option, the profile through which i met you was fake profile i made for helping my friend and promised not to disclose the identity to anyone but there i met you ,earlier i just wanted to know you but after sometime i had fallen for you , i thought that once i meet you i will tell you everything but before that u got to know everything....don't tell me stories manav ...i am not telling you any story i am telling you the truth please priya i am really very sorry ............i don't trust you anymore ....and i don't wanna talk to you......priya please listen to me
" i am not lying to you ....u only tell me why u have taken away my sleeps..then..priya i won't be able to sleep at nights  .....i fought for you with my parents ....please believe me ".....i am sorry ....priya ....priya had cut the call...priya was very upset a tear rolled down her cheecks ...that day because she also started liking him,,she got feelings for him but she never realized this thing and never told anything to manav ........
manav kept on saying sorry to her .... kept on sending sorry  messages to her ...but priya didn't talked to him for 2-3 days......please if u don't  wanna talk to me don't talk but please don't spoil your mood....i won't be able to see u like this priya....i am very bad priya i hurted you do whatever u wanna do with me but please smile ..i always loved you priya and i really do....please talk to me .....
priya was very kind hearted she messaged him back i had  forgiven you ...and  i am  fine don't worry about me....
priya can we please talk for awhile..no i don't wanna talk manav..
please priya if you don't talk i will think u have never forgiven me.....please priya..
ohk say what you wanna say ....
first of all i am very much sorry ....i will never ever do anything like that ....hmm ohk done .... you don't wanna say anything priya...
no until or unless i get prove of things what you are saying is right then only i will talk to you....

P.S wait for next blog to know their story............



3 comments:

  1. Its getting a bit complicated....is Manav a lier who is playing with an innocent heart...is Priya gonna get hurt....would be interesting to read the next few blogs..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Identity matters..but not when u r soo madly in love with each other

    ReplyDelete