Friday, February 15, 2013

memories of you still brings tears in my eyes...... part-6

ohk i will sent you my id in 2-3 days....i have promised my friend that i won't disclose the identity try to understand priya....no i don't wanna listen anything ...."kya tab tak mujhse bat bhi nai karogi ".....please priya i will sent you all details in 2-3 days...in which branch u are then..?i am doing ms general surgery.......from a central government college....but which college aree i said you na i will sent u my id please wait for 2-3 days..... finally manav persuaded priya by his talks and priya started talking to him once again......
manav  started calling priya more frequently, he was much caring towards priya now and very soon was able to console priya... and regained her trust back...
day by day priya was also getting attached to manav.....but she always kept her feelings to herself  ..and on the other hand manav expresses each and everything whatever he feels for her ....everytime she asks priya she tells little things to him ....if she was lying manav catches her from her  voice ...then she comes out with little things...manav was able to read priya mind  by her voice .....manav always says to priya u hide things behind your smiles...there are lots of things, alot of pain behind your smiles ...you can sound happy to everyone but you can't hide from me priya  you can share with me ....priya was wondering how manav got to know her so well ...how he understands the things that she never said to him .....
as days passes by they both coming closer to each other , priya always have a fear of family and  society ....
priya parents have searched another guy for her but they were coming to see priya after diwali, she told manav about that  and messaged him " manav leave me and move ahead with your life , this is the best i can do for you ...try to understand .."
priya don't do anything for my favour and my happiness lies in you ...u also know  and if by doing this you are happy  than i will not say anything to you....
priya was also feeling very bad whenever she say manav to leave her everytime she wants that he comes back to her.. .. manav messaged her in night but she didn't replied, it was manav b'day next day then priya picked up her phone and called  her in night ....hello  hey happy bday i just called to wish u happy bday...thanku priya....why are  you not talking to me priya ..why are you doing like this....manav try to understand the things..what try to understand will u able to live without me?....please tell the truth priya don't lie to me....i know u always hide what u feel for me... speak priya...don't u love me? ya i do and its very much tough for me to move ahead ....manav... then why u say to me move ahead aree we both are in same boat priya ....don't worry i will take leave and go to home to talk to my parents...the whole night they talked....almost for 6-7 hrs ...it was amazing night....".i want to see you how you look when u don't sleep whole night...please click and send me your pic now."...priya clicked and send her the pic....".wow u look good early morning beauty".......chalo i should get ready for my hospital...and i have to get my flight tickets booked too....ohk will let you know ohk bye with lots of kisses...luv you....
manav got the flight ticket booked for going home and applied for leave , he got only 2 days leave...
he called priya and told i had my  flight tickets booked and my whole month salary went in to it..."priya tum toh bahut mahangi par gayi".....he teased priya.....priya started laughing "aur kya itne asani se hath thode aoogni" they both started launghing....at what time u had your flight ?...3 pm is departure time by 5.30 i will reach ohk ...when i will reach i will call you ...hmm ohk bye tc and don't worry i am going na ...hmm ya u too take care and don't fight at home ....aram se baat karna.....hmm ohk madam...
manav boarded the flight and reached home......

P.S wait for the next  blog to know their story......


1 comment:

  1. Read part 7 before part 6...but I guess Part 8 is gonna be more interesting.....par madam thora aur acche se likhie....cant make out kab manav baat kar raha hai, kab priya or sister or mom..!!

    ReplyDelete