Tuesday, April 9, 2013

memories of u still brings tears in my eyes part 9

Next day early morning manav boarded the flight and reached college, messaged priya to tell he reached safely will talk to you in evening .
priya was also getting ready to go to her clinic, and whole day she won't be able to concentrate on her work, in evening manav called her , how are you priya?
i am fine ,how is your mood now ?did u talked to your mom?
my mood is ok ,ya talked to my mom she is still upset with me...not talking to me much...
hmm don't worry your mom will be fine in 1-2 days..
ya i love my mom alot i won't be able to leave her, u know i would have left my family if my dad has been present there but since my dad is no more so i have some responsibilities towards them but we are meeting priya ,when u are coming to delhi..?
after 15 days i will be going to delhi for my friends marriage.
hmm thats gr8 that means we are meeting soon I too have to go to my friends weeding to punjab . How long you are going to stay in delhi priya?
for 2-3 days i will there in delhi.
ohk we will meet in delhi if you are free, when i will be returning i will meet you. once i will be there we will decide our program .
ohk manav ,ya we will decide at that time.
there talks kept on going and 15days also went away. priya was packing her bags to go to her friends marriage.
priya reached delhi and  manav was still in train  reaching punjab after 3 hrs.
priya was very happy that she is going to meet manav after 2days.
priya met all her old college friends in marriage and enjoyed the marriage alot.....next day manav called her so all ready for meeting madam .....u know priya i am very much excited to meet you...
hmm ya me too manav ....when are you reaching here ....by 10 am next morning ...we will decide tomorrow where we are going to meet ......when is your returning train priya..
hmm ya ohk....it 5pm tomorrow..
that's good we have ample of time......see you tomorrow........
next day priya was eagerly waiting for manav call its 10 .30 am now but manav didn't called ....priya messaged him where are you ..?
then she called but noone was picking up the calls.Rings kept on going for 40 -50 times but no one replied.she kept on waiting , many thoughts started wandering her mind, is he alright ?why he is not replying ?what happened to him? With her eyes filled with tears  she boarded her train in evening and left delhi....



  
 P.S-wait for the next blog to know their story.....

3 comments:

  1. It is becoming to real to be true....time and again I feel this..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete